Ford Bronco Halo Doors - Anderson Composites - 4 Door - Fiberglass with Carbon Fiber Inserts - Rear
- Halo design improves off road trail driving visibility
- Doors for off road use only, not for street use
- Vacuum infused process with fiberglass cloth, white gel coat finish and 3k, 2x2 carbon fiber twill inserts
- Doors do not include locations for OE interior panels, accessories or glass
- Mounts with OE hardware
- Must pre-fit the doors to the vehicle before painting to ensure proper fit
- May require modifications for correct fitment. Minor adjustments may be necessary as part of the normal installation process.
- Additional pre paint materials may be required to achieve the desired finish
- Fits the 4 Door Bronco Only
The precision and attention to detail Anderson Composites uses to make its products is a science of its own.
We at MADNESS have established a great relationship with their company and now work together to bring you a full line of Carbon Fiber Products for your favorite ride. By working direct with the manufacturer we are able to offer you the lowest price guarantee on every Anderson Composites product, local installation (CA & TX) and complete customer service to ensure that you are happy and satisfied with your purchase.
Anyone could lay a cloth of fiberglass or carbon fiber, but not everyone has the experience and ability to manipulate the cloth or use the right amount of material in such a way as to work with intricate shapes and sizes. This type of production process is extremely difficult to reproduce.
Anderson Composites takes pride in having the ability to take something raw such as fiberglass and carbon material and turn into a product that is lightweight, functional, and looks good. We have personally used and have currently installed their products on our own vehicle and believe they are a very good quality product and an excellent value at the same time.