Anderson Composites has launched fiberglass Roadster Doors for the Ford Bronco 4-door.
The popularity of the Bronco is overwhelming; consumers are using their vehicles to the fullest and want every possible functional part to enhance their experience.
The retro ‘60s Bronco design doors were driven by off-road enthusiasts’ input, perfect for off-road excursions, and the first to bring these to the current Bronco market.
The Roadster Doors are manufactured in a vacuum infused molding process with fiberglass cloth and finished with a white gel coat finish.
Bronco owners may easily transfer their OE hinges to the Roadster Doors for quick installation or can add an additional set of OE hinges to the Roadster Doors to further expedite the changeover before and after off-roading.
- Designed for the Ford Bronco 4 Door
- Retro '60s Bronco styling Roadster Doors feature large “Classic U” opening, improves off-road trail driving visibility
- Tooled from Ford Bronco OE doors for optimal fit and compatibility
- Mounts with OE hardware, transfer stock door hinge to roadster door, includes weather-stripping
- Each door includes door latch assembly mating to the OE latch on the vehicle
- Doors do not include locations for OE interior panels, accessories or glass windows
- Hand crafted; approximate weight 14.8 lbs. front & 13.7 lbs. rear each (stock door weighs 52.5 lbs. each)
- Vacuum infused process with fiberglass cloth, white gel coat finish (requires proper prep and paint for desired results)
- Doors for off-road use only, not for street use
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov