The Bomber is a tight fitting front bumper for the new Ford Bronco, that follows the contours of the body perfectly.
The approach angle of the Bomber is improved over the factory bumper, and provides higher clearance.
At the center of the bumper, is a satin black aluminum panel that frames 3 mounting points for BAJA Designs LP4 lights. At the sides of the bumper are mounting points for cube lights, framed by satin black aluminum panels.
The Bomber is constructed from modern plate steel, finished in a hammer black powder coat. The aluminum panels are finished in a satin black powder coat.
The OEM parking sensors are incorporated into the design of the bumper, and the tow hooks are allowed to remain underneath the bumper. There are 2 heavily reinforced clevis mounts that take 3/4-inch D-ring shackles for recovery options.
We offer an optional 3/16-inch vented aluminum skid plate that provides superior protection over the factory plastic skid plate.
An Adaptive Cruise Control Relocation Bracket is also available, which allows you to retain full functionality of the feature.
As always, this is fully bolt-on and Made in America.
- Modern plate steel design
- Fully bolt-on
- Made in America
- Hammer black powder coat finish
- Satin black powder coat panel finish
- Optional full 3/16" aluminum skid plate
- Optional adaptive cruise control bracket
- Mounts for 3 Baja Designs LP4 lights
- Side mounts for 2 cube lights
- Reinforced clevis mounts for 3/4" D-rings
- Retains OEM tow hooks
- Retains OEM parking sensors
- Requires Adaptive Cruise Control Relocation Bracket for adaptive cruise control equipped vehicles