Ford Bronco Running Boards - 4 Door - Roan - Textured Black - N Fab
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm!
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
Discover a look too tough to tame by bolting on a pair of N-Fab Roan Running Boards to your Ford Bronco.
Their next-level design creates a powerful presence unlike any running board you've ever seen.
Constructed with a sturdy 1.75-inch OD perimeter tube supporting a fully-welded 12-gauge steel top plate, the Roan finds the line between a conventional running board and an armored side step and then obliterates it! Each board features rugged bolt-on step pads with raised louvers, so your foot finds traction in any weather condition. Easily paint the detachable step plates to match or contrast your truck's paint for a stunning custom look. With sturdy 3/16"-thick steel mounting brackets, the Roan provides uncompromising support while allowing inboard/outboard adjustability, delivering a superior fitment with a look that absolutely ravages traditional running boards. Add in the confidence of a Lifetime Craftsmanship Warranty and a full 5-years finish protection and Roan Running Boards are clearly in a class all their own.
- Fully-welded heavy-duty steel tubing frame and top plate offers superior strength and durability- Load-tested to 475 lbs. capacity.
- Xtra large 5.5” x 21” louvered step plate positioned at each door allows easy and secure vehicle access in any weather condition.
- Adjustable mounting system designed for versatile fitment on stock or lifted vehicles.
- Bolt-on step plate is easily removed to allow for custom paint or personalization.
- Roan Running Boards come standard in a cab-length configuration and feature a textured black powder coat finish.