Ford Bronco Front VS 2-3" Coilover Kit - Remote Reservoir - Icon
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm!
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. 2.5 Series remote reservoir front coilover shocks are an incredible upgrade for the front end of the Ford Bronco.
These adjustable coilovers allow up to 3-4” of lift height adjustability on Broncos without the Sasquatch package or 2-3” of lift over stock Sasquatch equipped Broncos, allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations.
ICON’s Vehicle-specific shock length and valving along with the larger 2.5” shock body and increased piston area over stock components yield the maximum travel possible along with superior ride quality and suspension performance both on- and off-road.
Reservoirs greatly increase shock oil volume and heat dissipation surface area to resist overheating and cavitation under hard use, which can lead to damper fade. When paired with ICON 2.5 Series rear coilovers vehicle control will be balanced front to rear, resulting in the best overall driving experience for your Ford Bronco.
- Increased wheel travel (up to 11.5”) and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
- Remote reservoirs maintain cooler operating temperatures during extended off-road use
- Adjustable up to 3-4" of front lift height on non-Sasquatch or 2-3” of front lift on Sasquatch Broncos
- ICON engineered coil springs
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock bodies with 7/8" diameter shafts
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- Fully rebuildable and re-tunable
- 100% Bolt-on - no drilling, cutting or welding necessary for installation