The new Bronco Sport have quickly become a popular choice for crossover-utility enthusiasts. Every adventure-based vehicle performs better when given a quality suspension height improvement to increase ground clearance and provide gracious clearance for larger off road-inspired wheels and tires.
The kit utilizes innovative offset-designed, fabricated heavy-duty steel plate top mount strut extensions to maintain factory alignment geometry for superior performance, ride, and handling even with an additional 1.5” of lift. Factory rear suspension geometry is also retained thanks to our rear strut spacer/sub-frame spacer combination. This kit delivers easy bolt-on installation - no permanent modifications. This new Ford Bronco Sport SST Lift Kit maintains the factory driving dynamics while accommodating up to a brawny 245/65-17 tire on a 17x8 wheel with +40 mm offset. (Fitment is stated using Falken Wildpeak A/T3W tire and Motegi Racing MR144 wheels. Minor trimming may be required depending on tire brand and tread design.)
This 1.5" lift system provides a taller stance that increases ground clearance and allows for larger tires and aftermarket wheels.
- Engineered to retain the factory ride and handling
- Offset design adjusts the position of the front strut to avoid interference and assist with maintaining the natural lifespan of the strut in a leveled configuration
- Provides 1.5" of lift for added ground clearance and the ability to run larger wheels and tires
- Easy to install in 4 hours
- Maintains the factory G.O.A.T. modes
- Not for use on Badlands or First Edition models
- Allows for up to a 245/65-17 tire on a 17x8 wheel with +40 mm offset