Weight savings and an impressive look!
Anderson Composites has designed and built, a new fiberglass roof for the Ford Bronco 4-door model.
This project has taken over 6 months to review, design and improve the current hardtop offered to Bronco owners.
The goal was to offer a hardtop to owners that couldn’t get one or did not want to pay a high price from Ford.
The hardtop is designed to be a replacement very similar to the OE unit for a ‘plug and go’ operation.
The fiberglass hardtop is constructed of layered fiberglass and utilizes a honeycomb construction to provide added strength and durability
for off-road environments.
The fiberglass hardtops will come with a primered finish on the exterior and will require professional preparation by a body shop for painting.
Hardtop units will come with OEM Ford weatherstrips, tinted side glass, tinted rear window, wiper blade assembly and proper wiring harness to connect to the OEM plugs. The rear window will also include defroster and strut rods.
The 4-panel roof will also feature quarter locks and J-hooks to ensure optimal fitment for assembly and disassembly.
The installed headliner incorporates 6 layers of material that includes foam, heat barrier and sound deadener to help reduce outside road noise
improve cabin temperatures.
The rear hardtop panel features exterior side recesses to accept the optional Ford roof rack assembly.
- Tooled from OE Ford Bronco hardtop roof
- Includes OEM Ford weatherstrip (not installed)
- Includes tinted side and rear window glass (not installed)
- Rear window has defroster, wiper blade, wiper motor, struts and hinges
- Includes wiring harness and wiper tubing that connects to OE plugs
- Includes premium 6-layer headliner with foam and heat barrier to reduce noise and improve cabin temperatures
- Constructed of all fiberglass or fiberglass/carbon fiber with honeycomb structure for strength and durability
- Roof quarter locks are made of stainless steel and injection molded plastic
- J-hook locks and catches operate like OE design
- Fiberglass units have primered exterior finish, will require professional prep for painting options
- Will accept OE Ford roof rack accessory option
- Hardtop units will be shipped on custom-built pallets and packaged with corrugated carton construction
- Fiberglass hardtops weigh approximately 112 lbs. (stock hardtop weighs 124 lbs.)
The precision and attention to detail Anderson Composites uses to make its products is a science of its own.
We at MADNESS have established a great relationship with their company and now work together to bring you a full line of Carbon Fiber Products for your favorite ride. By working direct with the manufacturer we are able to offer you the lowest price guarantee on every Anderson Composites product, local installation (CA & TX) and complete customer service to ensure that you are happy and satisfied with your purchase.
Anyone could lay a cloth of fiberglass or carbon fiber, but not everyone has the experience and ability to manipulate the cloth or use the right amount of material in such a way as to work with intricate shapes and sizes. This type of production process is extremely difficult to reproduce.
Anderson Composites takes pride in having the ability to take something raw such as fiberglass and carbon material and turn into a product that is lightweight, functional, and looks good. We have personally used and have currently installed their products on our own vehicle and believe they are a very good quality product and an excellent value at the same time.
You are purchasing this item from a US Based Company. When comparing prices with other International Vendors please keep in mind that our price includes ALL Shipping Costs, Insurance, Customs Fees and Import Fees/ Taxes/ International Tariffs. We do our best to competitively price our products and offer the Lowest Price Guarantee on the items we offer. When comparing prices please remember that when you purchase products from other vendors that are based outside of US you will be charged International Tariffs, Taxes and Fees by US Customs. This can add from 10-50% to your final cost. These costs are typically charged by US Customs prior or at times after the delivery of the product.
When you purchase this item from us and we ship to a US address you do not need to pay these additional costs since we have already paid them when we imported the items in to our distribution warehouse. The price we show on our site is your total price and nothing more!
In addition, we offer US Based product support along with installation assistance since we install these products on premises.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov