If you’re ready to let your Ford Bronco 2.3L EcoBoost breathe as free as it can run, this Mishimoto Performance intake is for you.
The Bronco is back, and with two options of powerful turbocharged engines, it was born to run free.
The 2.3L EcoBoost cranks out 300 horsepower and 325 lb.-ft. of torque, making it capable both on and off-road.
But what enthusiast doesn’t want more from their vehicle?
Mishimoto are never ones to settle for stock, that’s why they developed this performance intake for your Ford Bronco 2.3L EcoBoost.
The Mishimoto Ford Bronco 2.3L EcoBoost performance intake is constructed from rotational molded cross-linked polyethylene. This ultra-strong material allows for smooth airflow while effectively keeping engine bay heat out of your intake air.
This construction, combined with the 4.5-in high-flow filter, results in an intake that is 29% less restrictive than stock. To keep the intake flowing through any terrain, the stock fresh air inlet is retained, which features a dust trap to protect the air filter from dust and debris.
Like all Mishimoto products, it’s backed by a Lifetime Warranty, so you can drive easy knowing you are covered.
- Designed for the Ford Bronco 2.3L EcoBoost
- Direct fit installation
- Precision-engineered and rotational-molded design
- 29% Less restrictive than stock intake for greater power potential
- Available with oiled or dry washable filter for maximum performance in any environment
- Filter can be cleaned and reused
- Retains stock air inlet and dust trap
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov