This coil-over kit offers unparalleled ride quality and performance, so upgrade your Ford Bronco now.
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 2 Suspension System for the Ford Bronco features front and rear 2.5 EXP Series coilovers to yield increased wheel travel along with superior ride quality and suspension performance both on and off-road. 2.5 EXP Series coilovers combine the performance of a fully rebuildable 2.5-inch diameter premium shock absorber with the convenience and cost-benefits of re-using the Bronco’s factory coil spring and other components. EXP coilovers use a series of snap-ring grooves machined into the shock body to provide easily-selectable front and rear-end ride height adjustment from 1.5" to 3” of lift over stock on Bronco’s equipped with the OE HOSS 1.0 suspension package.
EXP Series is based on ICON’s proven 2.5-inch diameter Aluminum Series shock absorber, featuring a one-piece impact-extruded aluminum shock body. Hard anodizing provides a great-looking, consistent finish with superior resistance to abrasion and corrosion. The massive 7/8-inch diameter shaft is induction hardened and chrome plated. EXP shocks use the factory shaft-up orientation, with the shaft ends machined to re-use the Bronco’s OE upper shock and spring mounts.
EXP Series shocks utilize a one-piece digressive piston design and are custom tuned for the Bronco in conjunction with their stock coil springs to maximize damping performance and provide unsurpassed ride quality, on and off-road. The increased piston size and shock oil volume provided by the 2.5-inch diameter aluminum body also provide superior heat dissipation compared to the smaller, steel bodied OE shocks, resulting in longer-lasting shock performance over prolonged use at higher speeds and through rougher terrain. For those who would like to further tune their suspension, EXP shocks are fully re-valvable (and rebuildable) by any qualified shock technician, with parts available from ICON.
To accommodate the increased lift height afforded by the ICON EXP front coilovers, this Stage 2 kit comes with Billet Aluminum Upper Control Arms which provide on-vehicle caster and camber adjustability and feature our patented Delta Joint PRO, which allows for up to 90-desgrees freedom of movement.
HOSS 1.0 is Ford's "base" suspension system for Broncos with the Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks and Black Diamond trim levels WITHOUT the Sasquatch package. HOSS 1.0 is most easily identified by the BLACK shock bodies of the OE shocks.
- Designed for the Ford Bronco with HOSS 1.0 Suspension Package
- Bronco specific tuned shocks for superior shock damping and vehicle control
- Kit includes full set of (4) 2.5 Aluminum Series EXP Shocks with Internal Reservoirs
- Adjustable ride heights from 1.5-3” of front and rear lift over stock with the use of snap ring
- Utilizes factory coils and coil hardware
- Inverted shaft up design featuring 7/8” diameter, induction hardened, chrome plated shafts
- One-piece, impact extruded, hard anodized aluminum cylinders offer excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum components with a black anodized finish
- PTFE lined spherical bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Billet aluminum UCAs for added strength, durability, and on-vehicle caster/camber adjustment for optimum drivability
- UCAs feature the patented (U.S. Pat. 10,731,700) Delta Joint Pro with 90 degrees of total articulation.
- 100% Bolt-on - no cutting or welding necessary for installation
- Fully rebuildable and re-tunable
Front Suspension Install
Rear Suspension Install
Control Arm Install
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov