Mishimoto has developed a direct-fit intercooler pipe kit for the Ford Bronco 2.3L EcoBoost that allows you to maximize the performance potential of your 2.3L Bronco.
The kit replaces the weak and unattractive plastic piping with high-flowing, durable aluminum piping and silicone boots with DuraCore™ technology. The Mishimoto intercooler pipes flow up to 61% better than the stock pipes, allowing your 2.3L EcoBoost to breathe freely and make the most of its turbo boost.
DuraCore™ boots coupled with constant-tension worm gear clamps provide superior strength and blowout resistance, ensuring boost always makes it to its destination.
Available with a sleek polished finish or powder-coated in stealthy wrinkle black, these pipes are a great addition to every 2.3L Bronco from daily driving to the office, to trailblazing through the woods.
For a complete performance charge air system, please see our other listing for the Ford Bronco 2.3L intercooler kit to unleash everything the 2.3L EcoBoost engine is capable of.
As with all Mishimoto products, this Intercooler Pipe kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Designed for the Ford Bronco
- Fits 2.3L EcoBoost with stock intercooler
- Up to 60% less restrictive than stock for better flow and power potential
- Cold-side pipe includes CNC quick-disconnect with pre-installed O-ring and spring clip for quick and easy installation
- Available stock location intercooler kit for the ultimate charge air cooling system
- Additional 1/8-NPT port on cold-side pipe for methanol injection or additional sensors
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ technology for superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil
- Constant-tension worm gear clamps keep a strong grip as pipes and boots expand and contract
- Available in polished or wrinkle black powder-coated finish
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov