The classic Ford Bronco is an American icon, a beacon of fun, and a capable off-road vehicle to take you anywhere with the top down and wind blowing. When Ford introduced the new Bronco, it surely kept that spirit alive, but with some much-needed modern-day updates. Fuel efficiency that's greater than 5 mpg, for example. They achieved this by utilizing the EcoBoost family of engines.
As great as the new Bronco is, there is always room for improvement. To give the Bronco some extra pep in its step, Mishimoto bundled two of their Bronco performance products to make the ultimate air-charge-cooling bundle for your 2.3L EcoBoost! This Mishimoto performance intercooler and pipe kit improves power and durability compared to the stock parts. The Mishimoto performance intercooler features a huge 4.7-inch thick core, CNC-machined 6061-aluminum flanges, and precision TIG-welded cast-aluminum end tanks. Combined, this makes for a robust intercooler that, compared to the factory plastic end tank tube-and-fin intercooler, has far greater durability.
More durability is always a good thing, but it’s even better when it’s backed up with performance. The Mishimoto performance intercooler and pipe kit reduces outlet temperatures by 21.2-degree and provides an increase in flow of 7-percent over stock. All this combined generates gains of 5.68 hp and 5.32 lb-ft of torque. The kit saw significant improvement in trail simulation heat-soak testing where, after 6 back-to-back dyno runs, saw outlet temperatures 20-degrees cooler than stock.
What this all means is that in the real world, whether sitting in traffic or out on the trails, you’ll see improvements in performance. All functionality of adaptive cruise control and 360-degree cameras are retained.
The Mishimoto performance intercooler is backed by Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Designed for the Ford Bronco
- Fits Ford Bronco 2.3L
- 21.2°F reduction in outlet temperature over stock intercooler
- Kit installs in just over an hour
- Dyno proven power gains of 5.68 hp and 5.32 lb-ft of torque
- 4.7” thick intercooler design for maximum flow
- 175% increase in fin surface area
- 77% increase in core volume
- 7% less restrictive than stock intercooler
- All-aluminum, TIG-welded construction
- Durable bar-and-plate core for superior durability and performance
- CNC-machined 6061 aluminum inlet and outlet flanges
- Does not interfere with adaptive cruise control or 360° cameras
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov