Ford Bronco Fender Flare Delete Kit - 2 Door - Carbon Fiber - AA
Anderson Composites has launched carbon fiber fender flare delete kits for the Ford Bronco 2-door.
The Bronco owners want to use their vehicle for off-roading to the highest level; consumers are removing their OE fender flares to maximize tire clearance and to increase the distance between the vehicle and off-road obstacles. The carbon fiber flare delete kit eliminates the unfinished look with the great appearance of carbon fiber and provides a professional finished appearance.
The fender flare deletes are manufactured via vacuum infused process with 3K, 2x2 twill carbon fiber cloth, finished with a high-gloss gel coat with UV inhibitors. Bronco owners utilize the quick OE fender flare removal process and replace the black plastic fender flares with curved carbon fiber strips molded to fit within the unsightly slot around the perimeter of the fender opening.
- Designed for the Ford Bronco
- Maximize tire clearance, increases distance to off-road obstacles
- Flare Deletes replace OE fender flares
- Easy installation
- Mounts with stainless steel hardware (included)
- Fits 2-door Bronco (see other listing for the 4-door Bronco)
- Does not fit Bronco Everglade or Bronco Raptor
- Vacuum infused process with 3K, 2x2 twill carbon fiber cloth, gloss finish
- Hand crafted; approximate weight 4.3 lbs. per set of 4