Mishimoto has developed a direct-fit intercooler pipe upgrade kit for the Ford Bronco 2.7L EcoBoost that allows you to maximize the performance potential of your 2.7L Bronco.
This pipe kit is specifically designed for customers who have previously purchased the Mishimoto performance high-mount intercooler and would like to couple it with the Mishimoto pipe kit. This kit includes all the components you will need to upgrade your setup to the full Mishimoto charge air system.
These intercooler pipes are constructed from cast and mandrel-bent aluminum for unsurpassed durability. Unlike the stock plastic pipes, the cast-aluminum hot-side Y-pipe and throttle body inlet provide superior resistance to cracking after thousands of heat cycles. For even more durability, the factory rubber sections are replaced with mandrel-bent aluminum for significantly increased boost tolerance. Serrated coupler connections at the Y-pipe and throttle body ensure your boost stays where you want it under even the most extreme conditions.
But durability isn't the only benefit these pipes offer. The Mishimoto performance intercooler pipes reduce restriction by up to 34.2-percent over the stock pipes. That increase in flow allows your Bronco to pull in more air for power gains of over 11.6 HP and 13.7 lb.-ft. of torque on the stock tune when added to the Mishimoto high-mount intercooler.
If you're ready to let your Ford Bronco 2.7L EcoBoost breathe as free as it can run, these Mishimoto Performance Intercooler Pipes are for you. And, like all Mishimoto products, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty, so you can drive easy knowing we've got you covered.
- Direct fit for Ford Bronco 2.7L EcoBoost with Mishimoto High-Mount Intercooler
- Up to 34.2-percent less restrictive than stock pipes
- Dyno-proven power gains of 11.6 HP and 13.7 lb-ft. of torque on stock tune
- 2-1/4-inch to 2-1/2-inch hot-side piping and 2-3/4-inch cold-side piping
- Constructed from durable cast and mandrel-bent aluminum for superior boost tolerance
- Serrated coupler connections ensure a secure fit under high boost pressures
- Precision CNC-machined components for exacting fit and performance
- Micro-wrinkle black powder coat adds stealthy style and protects pipes from the elements
- 1/8-NPT port in cold-side pipe for methanol injection or additional sensors
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore technology for superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil
- Constant-tension worm gear clamps keep a strong grip as pipes expand and contract
- US Patent Pending
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov