Unleash your 2.7L EcoBoost Ford Bronco’s full potential with the Mishimoto High-Mount Intercooler Kit!
Designed to allow your Bronco to breathe the coldest, densest air possible, this high-mount intercooler kit is comprised of a high-mount intercooler and performance intercooler pipe kit.
The intercooler is relocated to the upper grille to allow better airflow at all times, even with winches, light bars, or larger bumpers installed. This location also helps protect the intercooler from obstacles on the trail. The intercooler utilizes a 3.1 inch-thick bar-and-plate core that’s precision TIG welded to cast aluminum end tanks for superior durability and heat soak resistance. The weak plastic stock piping is replaced with high-flowing, durable cast and mandrel-bent aluminum piping and silicone boots with DuraCore technology. The larger volume of the pipes allows your 2.7L EcoBoost to breathe freely and make the most of its turbos, while the all-aluminum construction and DuraCore boots provide unmatched durability.
Durability is always a good thing, but it’s even better when it’s paired with performance. The high-mount intercooler boasts a 49-percent greater core volume and 93-percent greater external fin surface area than stock, which results in 21-degree cooler outlet temps over the stock intercooler. When combined with the intercooler pipes' 34-percent reduction in restriction, this kit produces power gains of 11.6 HP and 13.7 lb-ft. of torque on the stock tune.
This intercooler kit is available with a stealth black or sleek silver intercooler and micro-wrinkle black powder coated pipes. Functionality of adaptive cruise control is retained utilizing a relocation bracket and 360-degrees cameras are unaffected. As with all their products, the Mishimoto Ford Bronco 2.7L High-Mount Intercooler kit is backed by the signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty and comes with all necessary hardware for easy installation.
- Designed for the Ford Bronco 2.7L EcoBoost
- Relocates intercooler for better airflow with winches, lights, and other off-road accessories
- Dyno-proven max gains of 3.6 HP and 3.5 lb-ft torque
- Includes adaptive cruise control relocation mount and does not interfere with 360-degree cameras
- 21-degree reduction in outlet temperature over stock intercooler
- Pipes are up to 34.2-percent less restrictive than stock
- Allows for improved clearance, entry and exit angle, and keeps your intercooler protected from obstacles on the trail
- Durable bar-and-plate core features 49-percent greater core volume over stock
- Replaces weak plastic stock pipes with cast and mandrel-bent aluminum for improved durability
- Cast-aluminum end tanks for increased pressure tolerance and reliability
- 1/8-NPT port on cold-side pipe for methanol injection or additional sensors
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore technology for superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil
- Available with a stealth black or sleek silver intercooler and micro-wrinkle black powder coated pipes to match any style
- US Patent Pending
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov