Unleash your 2.3L EcoBoost Ford Bronco's full potential with the Mishimoto High-Mount Intercooler Kit!
Designed to allow your Bronco to breathe the coldest, densest air possible, this high-mount intercooler kit is comprised of a high-mount intercooler and performance intercooler pipe kit.
The intercooler is relocated to the upper grille to allow better airflow at all times, even with winches, light bars, or larger bumpers installed. This location also helps protect the intercooler from obstacles on the trail. The High-Mount intercooler utilizes a 3.1 inch-thick bar-and-plate core that's precision TIG welded to cast aluminum end tanks for superior durability and heat soak resistance. The weak plastic stock piping is replaced with high-flowing, durable aluminum piping and silicone boots with DuraCore technology. The larger volume of the pipes allows your 2.3L EcoBoost to breathe freely and make the most of its turbo, while the all-aluminum construction and DuraCore boots provide unmatched durability.
Durability is always a good thing, but it's even better when it's paired with performance. The high-mount intercooler boasts a 49-percent greater core volume and 93-percent greater external fin surface area than stock, which results in 21-degree cooler outlet temps over the stock intercooler. We also saw exceptional improvement in trail simulation heat-soak testing where, after 6 back-to-back dyno runs, we still saw outlet temperatures 20-degrees cooler than stock.
This intercooler kit is available with a stealth black or sleek silver intercooler and micro-wrinkle black powder coated or polished pipes to match any style. Functionality of adaptive cruise control is retained utilizing a relocation bracket and 360-degrees cameras are unaffected. As with all the products, the Mishimoto 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.3L High-Mount Intercooler kit is backed by the signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty and comes with all necessary hardware for easy installation.
- Designed for the Ford Bronco 2.3L EcoBoost
- Relocates intercooler for better airflow with winches, lights, and other off-road accessories
- Dyno-proven max gains of 4.5 hp and 10.8 lb-ft torque
- Includes adaptive cruise control relocation mount and does not interfere with 360-degree cameras
- 21-degree reduction in outlet temperature over stock intercooler
- Allows for improved clearance, entry and exit angle, and keeps your intercooler protected from obstacles on the trail
- 49-percent greater core volume for high-efficiency cooling
- Durable bar-and-plate core for superior durability and performance
- Optimal core design for maximum cooling efficiency with minimal pressure drop
- Cast aluminum end tanks for increased pressure tolerance and reliability
- 1/8 NPT port on cold-side pipe for methanol injection or additional sensors
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore technology for superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil
- Available with a stealth black or sleek silver intercooler and micro-wrinkle black powder coated or polished pipes to match any style
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov