ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. 2.5 Series internal reservoir rear coilover shocks are an incredible upgrade for the rear end of your Ford Bronco.
These adjustable coilovers allow up to 2-3” of rear lift height adjustability on 4-door Broncos without the Sasquatch package or 1.25-2.25” of rear lift over stock 4-door Sasquatch equipped Broncos, allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations.
ICON’s Vehicle-specific shock length and valving along with the larger 2.5” shock body and increased piston area over stock components yield the maximum travel possible along with superior ride quality and suspension performance both on- and off-road.
These rear coilovers are mounted in a shaft up orientation and feature unique ICON engineered progressive dual rate coil springs that provide extra weight capacity for those who frequently load out their Broncos with extra gear and equipment while maintaining excellent on- and off-road performance characteristics.
When paired with ICON 2.5 Series front coilovers vehicle control will be balanced front to rear, resulting in the best overall driving experience for your Ford Bronco.
- Designed for the Ford Bronco
- Increased wheel travel (up to 14”) and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable up to 2-3" of rear lift height on non-Sasquatch or 1.25-2.25” of rear lift on Sasquatch Broncos
- Unique ICON engineered dual rate coil springs with increased spring rates for heavier equipped Broncos
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock bodies with 7/8" diameter shaft
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Fully rebuildable and re-tunable
- 100% Bolt-on - no drilling, cutting or welding necessary for installation
APPLICATION NOTE #133: WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITERS FOR THE REAR (select at checkout)
ICON Heavy Rate Rear Coil Springs are optimized for increased rear ride height on Broncos with additional weight added to the rear. ICON Heavy Rate Rear Coil Springs will result in a slight positive rake when the Bronco is unloaded.
Lift height ranges advertised are for 4-door models. 2-door models will net approximately .5" of additional rear lift over stock.
Not compatible with Bronco Raptor
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov